Dolls so sorry that this post is late, but, I am a little sicky poo 😦 and last night I did not have the energy to even full schedule today’s post. We all know that feeling sick is the furthest of looking normal, especially if you have a running nose that needs constant tissues leaving you looking like Rudolph.
So below is a quick face chart to help you with your makeup needs in order to avoid being Rudolph and to look as awake and healthy looking as possible.
– Moisturize. This is the most important step of them all. You want to still have a dewy face and not a dried out splotchy face, that doesn’t help your sick cause.
– Foundation. Apply your foundation as normal. If you have enough energy to apply primer do so as well.
– Concealer. If you’re suffering from Rudolf Syndrome, aka red nose, apply a green tinted concealer to any red areas that you might have: that includes under your eyes (in an upside down triangle that reaches to the same length as your nose), your nose, and your laugh lines.
– Blend and Powder. Use your stippling brush or sponge and blend away followed by your powder to set it in place.
– Eyes: Rosy, Peach, Taupe, Mauve and Mascara. These colors will help you look as natural as possible giving you a natural glow on your eyes and cheeks. If you’re skin tone is darker go for gold, bronze, lilac, and a mix of peach with mauve blush. Apply a good amount of mascara in order to make your eyes pop.
– Lips. Apply a rosy or peach (depending on your skin tone) lip gloss to your lips.
– Bronzer/Illuminator. Apply bronzer to give you your shadows, close to your hair line, jaw line, nose ridge. Apply your illuminator to your T Zone and on top of the apples of your cheeks.
And voilá! You now look alive and healthy, even tho you’re an incubator of microbes at the moment. Can you guess where I got that line from?
Pro Tip: Make sure you use a setting pray to help keep your makeup as set as possible, especially since you’re going to be blowing your nose a lot of times through out the day, we don’t want you to rub off all that green concealer and uncover the Rudolf that is lurking behind all that beauty.