Hello darlings! I know I haven’t posted anything in an agonizing two weeks, but quite frankly, it feels like it has taken me two weeks to gather myself and finally feel normal again after Phoenix Fashion Week. 50’s inspired makeup is always very glamorous and beautiful, and during PHXFW one of the runway looks was exactly that, brought to you by No 7 products (in which I’ll be doing a review as well).
Thick cat eye liner, gorgeous lashes, and a ruby red lip have always been a signature style when it comes to the 50’s look. Followed by some soft waves or curls and fitted clothing. What can go wrong? Well…. a lot of things actually if not done right. Below is the beautiful Shae, which was so easy to work with, she’s gorgeous!
The products used were all provided by No. 7. This is a British line making a splash in the US and can easily be found at Target or even Walgreens. Now, Shae has beautiful porcelain skin that was practically flawless, and yes this helped, but it was really easy to achieve the look. Below are the products that were used to create this gorgeous look along with the final look she sported down the catwalk.
– Moisturize skin properly, I use Cetaphil because a) it’s amazing, b) I can use it on anyone’s skin since it’s hypo-allergenic
– After her moisturizer set, I used No. 7 Protect & Perfect Foundation in Cool Vanilla
– I did very small color correction under her eyes with No. 7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover in fair
– I set her foundation with No. 7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Fair
– I sparsely filled in her eye brows to get her a nice definition with No. 7 Beautiful Brow Pencil in Blonde
– Next, I used the trio No. 7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow Trio in Golden (which is a beautiful trio, the cream color is one of my favorite as it is the best highlighter I’ve encountered so far).
I highlighted her entire eye, from the base to the brow with the cream color, followed by the gold on her lid and the brown on her crease.
– I lined her eyes with a medium to thick cat eye with MAC’s Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Black.
– I applied wispies eye lashes to her eyes, more specifically in the outer corners
– Then I followed it by using No. 7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara in black.
– Lightly lined her bottom lashes with the Brown color from the Golden Trio
– I used the No. 7 Perfectly Bronzed Pearls to her cheeks to give her a light gold touch. (This by far was one of my super favorite bronzers, it’s just gorgeous)
– And her lips was a vintage Revlon Fire and Ice that the designer himself had brought with him
The overall look was just stunning! Shea looked beyond gorgeous and a true 50’s vintage look!
You can find all of these products are your local stores!