We are in full swing Christmas and Holiday everything, and what better than to be wearing some amazing makeup looks for these holiday days and parties or get together before the New Years!
Also, just wanted to let you guys know, if you’re in the LA downtown area or just the Hollywood area I’ll be in town for the weekend, shoot me a comment to meet up or if you want to have your makeup done by me!
Below are some simple and amazing looks to try for the following days before New Years.
A beautiful sophisticated and glamorous look.
To get the look:
– Start with a fresh moisturized and primed face, followed by your foundation
– Fill in your brows as normal, but not too bold, more soft this time around
– Using a gold and copper mixture apply your eye shadow to your lips all the up to your crease and blend outwards and same to your lower lids but not too much to where you look like a raccoon
– Line your yes with a black liner blend thoroughly and then apply a bit of the same of gold and copper eyeshadow used to give it a smoldering look
– Apply rosy blush and minimal contouring
– Apply mascara
– Use a rosy lip stick with some clear lip gloss
Remember to set your makeup with translucent powder for a velvety look or to have a dewy look just set your makeup with a setting spray
And voila! Simple and elegant!