Two more days and this whole year is over!!! Oh my gosh! Where has this year gone to!? Lets continue giving you major face for the upcoming party!
Lets make you into a golden goddess for this New Year’s Eve party you’ll be attending to!
– Start with a fresh moisturized and primed face. Add your foundation and blend properly
– Fill in your brows completely, you want to be a bit bold with it
– With a combination of gold, copper, and rust, apply to your eyes, all the way up to your crease and blend completely together all three colors. Or if you have a color as the one shown in the picture then do the same
– Line your eyes with the darkest line you have, obviously in black, but you want to do it with a pencil, so a blackest kohl would be perfect. Once lined, smudge a bit to soften but still be present and apply ample amount of mascara and/or falsies
– Contour medium to heavy and we’re going to skip the blush completely
– Add some bronzing color on to your cheeks with some highlight on your apples of your cheeks and your brow bone and blend together
– Put on a red pout in your favorite shade and add light lip gloss to just give it a sheen
– Set with setting spray, do not use a powder, we want you to have a dewy face
And you’re done!