Beauty Sins, Budget Beauty, Cheeks, Eyes, Face, Gloss Makeup Artists, Heather Toler, I Love Eye Makeup, Kiss of Makeup, Liebster Award, Little Lulu Makeup Artistry, Make Over My World, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Mariah Brianne Makeup Artist, Miss Jarrett, MUA, Pretty Little Grub
This morning I received some news via a comment on yesterday’s post where I was nominated, among other bloggers, for the Liebster Awards. What’s the Liebster Awards? Well I asked myself that same question and after searching for answers I found out what it is.
Ms. Mariah Mae from Budget Beauty nominated me and I can’t thank her enough. You guys have no idea how much sometimes it might be a bit frustrating to write about something that so many people write about and be able to reach someone in which you makeup that impact in. Thank you Mariah, you definitely put a smile on my face today 🙂
So this is how it works:
– Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked you
– Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you love
– Let the blogger know that you nominated them
– Post 11 questions for them to answer
Here are the questions that I was asked:
3. Matte or dewy foundation finish?
– Depending on the occasion, mainly matte though
4. When did you start wearing makeup?
– Full makeup? 18. But only on the weekends when I would go out. I hardly ever wore makeup while growing up, mom would always tell me not to wear makeup unless I needed it so that I wouldn’t get premature wrinkles (I recently just got my first 2 wrinkles, past 30, and I attribute it to that). Somehow that stayed with me and during my 20s I would only wear full makeup on the weekends. At the age of 28 I decided to start wearing makeup during the week, for myself, to see if I could do it and now it’s a routine of mine. But don’t underestimate me, there’s time where I go sans makeup for weeks at a time 😉
5. What inspires your makeup looks?
– My moods and how much time I have lol. After that it would be what I’m wearing and how I’m doing my hair.
6. Drugstore or high end makeup?
– Both. I don’t discriminate.
7. What products are on your vanity/makeup table/bathroom counter right now?
– MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation, Benefit’s Erase Paste #2, Beauty Blender, MUFE Setting Powder, cup with 7 brushes and 2 mascaras, 1 sparkly blue pencil eyeliner, eyelash curler, tweezers, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony, and a lot of makeup samples that I have to review and try out and write about for you guys 🙂
8. It’s midnight and you’re super hungry. What do you grab for a snack?
– I normally don’t, but if I do, I’ll drink a cup of water or OJ.
9. Nude or red lip?
10. If you could only wear one makeup product tomorrow, what would you choose?
– Benefit’s Erase Paste! It’s a life saver and highlighter and concealer that works amazing!
11. Tell us three things that you love about yourself.
– Hmmm… 3 things… my talent, my creativity, and wait a minute… why only 3 things. I love everything about me and you should love everything about you. We’re all beautiful, talented, inspired, aspired, cherished, thought of, and loved! Yeah baby! *in my Austin Powers voice*
Now it’s my time to nominate 10 bloggers that I enjoy reading from…
And here are my Questions for you:
1. I am walking out of the bathroom with smudged rep lipstick, do you let me know or let me walk out like that?
2. What motivates you to keep writing?
3. Show us what’s inside your makeup bag that’s in your purse or show us the what’s inside your purse if you don’t have a makeup bag.
4. Chapstick or EOS?
5. Worst makeup trend you ever tried?
6. What dream has come true that you never thought it would?
7. Who’s your fashion inspiration?
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
9. If given the opportunity to create a makeup palette, what would be the name of it? Why?
10. Quick! Beyonce is at your door and you got 1 minute to grab the most important things, quick! Name them.
11. You’re sitting at a bench in the park and someone waves at you, do you wave back?
Hope you guys had as much fun as I did with all these questions! Good luck to you all and I look forward to all of your replies on the questions!