Ardell, Beauty Blender, Benefit, Bold Lips, Brushes, Cheeks, DUO, e.l.f., Eco Tools, Erase Paste, Eyes, Face, False, Holiday Glam, It Cosmetics, Lashes, Lips, MAC, Makeup, Makeup Artist, Makeup Brushes, MUA, Napoleon Perdis, Napoleon Perdis Brushes, No. 7, No. 7 Beauty, Real Techniques, Smashbox, Stila, Winged Eyeliner
Hi Dolls!!! Happy Friday! So, living in the South has been a bit different but awesome, the only thing crazy to me is that it is barely getting cold here! I’m not complaining though because the weather has been perfect! As promised here is 1 of 3 glam looks that I said I was going go do!
This look can be really simple, quick, and easy! Just make sure that you take the time to perfect everything and it will definitely look and be glam!
Here’s all that I used in order
– Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer all over eyes, inner corner of eye, and brow bone.
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony with an angled brush and a spooly
– Matte beige eye shadow on lid from Smashbox Fade In Palette (palette no longer available) using MAC’s 275 fluffy angled brush
– Shimmer taupe eye shadow on crease from Smashbox Fade In Palette (palette no longer available) using the same brush
– I applied MAC’s Omega eye shadow using the same brush onto my crease as well as MAC’s Soft Brown
– I then used Quartz from Smashbox Double Exposure mini palette with MAC’s 239 shader brush
– I used H&M’s Crease blending brush to blend everything together
– I lined my eyes with MAC’s Carbon using MAC’s 263 angled brush
– I used Maybelline’s Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black with a small angled brush
– I used NYX Loose Pigment in Naked with a small eye shadow brush
*Not shown: MAC’s Lightful C 2-in1 Booster Serum, serum only and Smashbox Photofinish Primer*
– NYX Dark Circle Corrector in orange under eyes using Stila #11 concealer brush
– Make Up For Ever HD Ultra in Y345 using e.l.f. Stippling Brush
– Used Beauty Blender to blend everything together
– Benefit’s Erase Paste in Medium under eyes
– MAC’s Select Cover Up Concealer in NW30 and NC30, blended everything with Beauty Blender
– MAC’s Prep+Prime CC Corrector Loose Powder in Neutralize (yellow), applied with Beauty Blender
– NYX Wonder Stick in Universal, blended with H&M Angled Buffer Brush
– It Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Contour Kit blended with same brush
– Applied MAC’s Peaches blush with MAC’s 135 Cheek Brush
– Blended everything with Eco Tools Large Fluffy Powder brush
– Used Real Techniques Setting Powder brush to remove all the excess powder under my eyes
– Used white eyeliner on waterline of the eyes
– Used Smashbox taupe under bottom of lash line with MAC’s 219 Pencil Brush
– Ardell Baby Wispies
– DUO Lash adhesive
– Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Push Up Mascara
And that’s it!!! I hope that you guys are truly able to recreate this look and see how easy it was to do! Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m always more than happy to answer them for you!