Hi everyone!!! OMG, so, turkey tomorrow right?! Sorry, I’ve just been excited about Thanksgiving dinner, and of course, spending time with the family, but that turkey is calling my name! Another thing that keeps calling my name are all these gorgeous Fall shades of lips that I keep seeing, so I decided that for the last holiday glam look, I would try this trend as well 🙂
Here is the tutorial for today’s glam look!
For this look everything is very subtle except the lips. My makeup routine, as you guys have seen now, is pretty simple and I use a lot of the same products over and over because that is what works for me.
Here are the products used for today’s look:
– Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer all over eyes, inner corner of eye, and brow bone.
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony with an angled brush and a spooly
– Matte soft pink eye shadow on the lid using MAC’s 275 fluffy angled brush
– Soft silver eye shadow eye shadow on crease using MAC’s 219 pencil brush from their Enchanted Eve Brush Kit
– I lined only the outer corners of my eyes with the deep plum color using MAC’s 263 angled brush
– Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Push Up Mascara
*Not shown: MAC’s Lightful C 2-in1 Booster Serum, serum only and Smashbox Photofinish Primer*
– NYX Dark Circle Corrector in orange under eyes
– Garnier Fructis Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light/Medium (this BB cream has an awesome matte finish) and applied it with e.l.f. stippling brush
– Used Beauty Blender to blend everything together
– Benefit’s Erase Paste in Medium under eyes
– MAC’s Select Cover Up Concealer in NW30 and MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30, blended everything with Beauty Blender
– MAC’s Prep+Prime CC Corrector Loose Powder in Neutralize (yellow), applied with Beauty Blender
– Exfoliate your lips by creating your own exfoliator: 1 teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar. Mix together, apply and buff gently onto lips, rinse with warm water and apply lip moisturizer. It is preferably that you do this BEFORE you start your makeup so that your lips can be fully moisturized by the time you get to your lips.
– Apply NYX Soft Matte Cream in Transylvania
I hope you guys are able to really pull this dark lip trend off! It’s pretty empowering let me tell you!
Tag me in your pictures if you do this tutorial, I would LOVE to see your results!