It’s Friday! And sadly, the ways I was trying to do some tutorials for you all just did not work out, so for now, I’ll just be doing normal posts until further notice. Anyways, it’s Friday and I hope that you are all getting prepared for these holidays and get your shopping done, and one this you can look forward to is this new collection from MAC!
Let your innocence roam free. Transcend seasons with charmed hues inspired by the secret, wondrous world of fairies. Eyes flutter impishly in new Foiled Shadows, in luminous wet or dry shades that flicker like morning mist. Feathery pinks for cheeks brighten the day, imbuing you with a spritely glow. Cast a spell with rosy metallics for nails and pearl-lit nudes for lips, spinning glamour ’til the moon turns to sun.
Foiled Shadow – Limited Edition
There are a total of 8 new shadows:
– In Your Eyes is a soft lilac
– Feminine Wiles is a light pearly pink
– Sweet Illusion is a light color neutral
– Fairy Land is a warm champagne
– Enchanted Forest is a warm rich brown
– Joy Toy is a pink copper
– Faerie Fayre is a mid-tone peach terracotta
– Fly B is a twilight taupe
Each eye shadow will cost you $20.00.
Beauty Powder & Iridescent Pressed Powder
The Beauty Powder (on the left), is Parl Sunshine which is a soft peach with pink pearl; this will cost you $26.00. Sparkling Rose is a champagne color with pearl and this will cost you $22.00.
These are 4 new limited edition lipsticks:
– Gossamer Wing is a dirty beige with gold pearl lustre
– A Sprinkle of Magic is a dirty orange nude frost
– Midsummer Night is a mid-tone coral nude cremesheen
– Among the Fireflies is a soft mocha cremesheen
Each lipstick will cost you $17.00.
These are also 3 new cremesheens and they are also limited edition:
– Softly Lit is a sheer pink with pearl
– Calypso Beat is a neutral pink with pearl
– Just Superb is a dirty neutral pink
– Enchanter is a copper brown with pearl
Each will cost you $20.00.
The brushes are the 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush and it will cost you $25.00 and the 133 Small Cheek Brush will cost you $35.00.
This entire collection is going to be available the day after Christmas, on the 26th and you can get them on the 23rd of December.
Will you be purchasing any of these? The eye shadows are going to be really nice and I can already tell you now that they will be applying amazingly beautiful. I can’t wait to try the lipsticks though!