Hi!!! How has your week been? Mine has been really good so far, I can’t complain! Mardi Gras is around the corner and all the festivities are already on their way and I just am excited! We’re barely in the beginning of February and Sephora has already given some of the best of 2016!
Explore your perfect nude lip look with Give Me Some Nude Lip set. It features our favorite lip pencil, sticks, liner, and liquid lipsticks. It’s perfect for finding your most flattering nude shade with these four deluxe and two full size formulas.
Here’s what you get:
– Mini Marc Jacobs Beauty Outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim Rose which is a cocoa spice.
– NARS Dolce Vita Lipsitck in Dolce Vita
– Laura Mercier Milky Way Creme Smooth Lipstick in Milky Way which is a nude.
– NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Crayon in Whisper
– Tarte Deluxe Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste Nude
This collection is limited edition and it will cost you $28.00 and it’s available now only at Sephora.
I really, really, really like this collection! The shades are the exact shades that I love and prefer to wear! So yes, I’ll be picking this up asap!