It’s Monday! The week is finally here where I get to go on our anniversary/vacation holiday! Oh beautiful beaches be ready for me, here I come! What’s coming also are the holidays and Too Faced is giving us a whole shop to play with!
Transport yourself to the ultimate chocolate shop experience with The Chocolate Shop’s iconic, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder formula—infused into 21 eye shadows, a deluxe-sized Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick, and a Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. They’re fragranced with the decadent scent of chocolate and they’ll step up your makeup looks with deluxe sizes of the bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara, Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer, the Luminizer highlighter, and a dazzling blush. It also includes a step-by-step guide Glamour Guide so you can effortlessly create three beauty looks.
You get the following:
– 18 Eye shadows: Indulge (silvered taupe), Cookie Dough (matte beige/gold sparkle), Raspberry Rose (matte light pink), Sugared Raisin (shimmering silvered mauve), Guilt-Free (matte soft lavender), Tootsie (matte rich chocolate brown), Gingerdoodle (shimmering champagne), Chocaholic (matte sand), Cake Batter (matte soft peach), Butterscotch (metallic copper), Toffee Crunch (matte reddish brown), Lava Cake (dark cocoa/gold sparkle), Honey Dip (shimmering gold), Pound Cake (shimmering pinked gold), Sugar Bells (metallic silver), Mint Chip (metallic sea blue), Jingle Berry (vibrant orchid), and Huckleberry (deep purple black/pink glitter)
– 3 Eye shadows: Dessert’s On Me (shimmering icy white), Glaze (matte white cream), Banana Date (satin soft creamy beige)
– Luminizer in Inner Light (pale peach pink/gold shimmer)
– Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (matte chocolate brown)
– Blush in Chocolate Covered Strawberry (dark pink)
– Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer
– Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Milkshake (nude cocoa ink)
– Better Than Sex Mascara
The entire collection will cost you $58.00 and it is available now only at Sephora for their VIB Rouge members for the moment.
I really like the entire collection, Too Faced is always coming out with really cute named eye shadows and collections alone that are really good and always smell amazing! Have you tried their Chocolate Soleil Bronzer? It smells like chocolate, really good chocolate!