It’s Taco Tuesday and I am patiently waiting for lunch time to roll around so I can’t get me some! I will be heading out on holiday vacation for my birthday for some much needed rest, disconnect from the world, and get some much needed sun! I’ll be back in a week or so 😉 But speaking about getting much needed sun, Sephora has this amazing Sun Safety Kit to provide more than just protection!
The 2017 Sun Safety Kit includes Sephora’s favorite sun care products that provide an array of sunscreen and safe self-tanning innovations for beautifully tanned, bronzed, and protected skin all year long.
The kit contains the following:
– AMOREPACIFIC Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
– Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrump SPF 50
– COOLA Daydream Mineral Makeup Primer SPF 30 Unscented
– Cover FX Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
– Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Multi-Performance Stick Broad SPF 45
– Fresh Sugar Nude Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
– Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
– MDSolarSciences mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30
– Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30PA+++
– Neogen Demalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
– Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion
– Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Suncreen WetForce
– St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion
– Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50
– Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish
– Orange travel bag
The kit is available now, it is limited edition and it will cost you $32.00.
You know, if you really think about it, that is a lot of products for $32.00! Take it, a lot of them are traveler size, still, it’s a good amount of items! Plus, that bag just screams Summer!
Hope you guys have a good week! See ya soon!