Hi Dolls! It’s the middle of the week already, Wednesday! Two more days! These past few days have been busy with early mornings and late, late nights. And unless you have won the genetic lottery and never get dark circles under your eyes, then you know that the right concealer is everything. Well, here’s one right concealer, Dior’s new DiorSkin Forever Undercover Concealer!
Create full camouflage coverage in one stroke with Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer. The hydrating liquid formula stays comfortable, and will not crease, crack, or settle into lines, providing full coverage with a fresh matte finish.This concealer covers completely, thanks to extreme density pigments, which offer 33 percent more pigment than the Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation. This high density creates extreme camouflage with just one coat. The hydrating formula is key to lasting wear. It features multiple full coverage shades for one-coat camouflage and crease-proof concealing. It’s designed with a cushiony doe-foot applicator for easy, precise, and foolproof application.The shades are:
– Ivory – Very Light: neutral undertone
– Cream – Very Light: neutral undertone
– Light Beige – Light: neutral undertone
– Linen – Light: warm yellow undertone
– Cameo – Light: cool pink undertone
– Medium Beige – Light to Medium: neutral undertone
– Sand – Light to Medium: warm yellow undertone
– Honey Beige – Medium: neutral undertone
– Dark Beige – Medium to Deep: neutral undertone
– Light Mocha – Deep: neutral undertone
Each will cost you $34.00 and they are all available now at Dior online, Sephora, and your high end department stores.
I have some dark circles, and I normally color correct, apply foundation, and then follow it by my UD Naked concealer. Ever since I discovered it, it has been my go to for the past 2 years but this new Dior concealer might be make an appearance in my makeup bag… I’ll even post a comparison! If you guys use this, could you let me know why you love it so much?