Hello there! It’s another fresh start to a new week where goals can be set and worked towards for! Alright, August is pretty much here, which means Fall is a skip away! Also, Wayne Goss’s amazing set of brushes is here as well and I can’t wait to get my hands on them!
Perfect eye makeup starts with perfectly crafted tools. Updated with natural, undyed goat bristles and redesigned shapes, The individual brushes from The Eye Set are now available, and it puts the power to create gorgeous eye looks—from a sultry smokey eye to a daring cut crease—in your hands.
– Brush 16 – similar in shape to the best-selling Brush 03, this brush’s fluffy bristles sweep over the entire eyelid to deposit the perfect amount of product. This brush will cost you $30.00
– Brush 17 – previously known as Brush 19, this brush does it all—from blending shadow deep into the crease of the eye to seamlessly concealing dark circles. This brush will cost you $28.00
– Brush 18 – tailor-made for blending without any patchiness, Brush 18 diffuses harsh edges for smooth, seamless results in just a few swipes. This brush will cost you $27.00
– Brush 19 – the slim shape and long, wispy bristles make Brush 19 a must-have tool for precise blending—especially on small and hooded eyes. This brush will cost you $23.00
– Brush 20 – smudging and lining are just a few of the techniques you’ll master with this brush. Plush hairs get deep into the lashline without irritation. This brush will cost you $22.00
All of these brushes are available now and you can purchase them directly at Beautylish online.
What do you guys think of these brushes? I’ve heard and only played with brush 03, and they’re awesome! They blend beautifully, always precise and deposit the shade where you want it. They’re just great!